Home Energy Upgrades
Home Energy Upgrades
Have you ever stopped to think about how much energy you use in your home from day to day? For most of us, it’s a lot of energy—which means high utility bills at the end of the month. Fortunately, there are ways to start using energy more efficiently in your home. This can help you curb high bills and cut down on your environmental impact. With a home energy upgrade, you can begin running a more green-friendly household.
At Intelligent Design Electric, our focus is home energy in Tucson. Because of this, we can help you start saving right away. Our upgrades will let you reduce your energy usage. They will also help to ensure that you stay comfortable in your house. Our electricians have the knowledge and equipment necessary to provide you with the smart upgrades you need for your Tucson home. Don’t wait any longer to start saving energy at home—call us today to schedule an appointment!
Our Home Energy Evaluations
When you contact us, we’ll begin by visiting your home to provide you with a home energy evaluation. During this visit, we’ll inspect every room in your house and employ a variety of methods to evaluate how you’re currently utilizing energy. If there are any areas where you’re wasting energy, we’ll locate them. Once we’re finished with the process, we’ll explain to you what your home’s energy status is and what you can do to improve it. Then, if needed, we’ll develop a plan for responding to your home’s energy needs.
Our Home Energy Upgrades
There are a number of possible steps you can take in order to boost your home’s energy efficiency, and our electricians are ready to help you with all of them. When we’re finished providing you with the upgrades you want, your home will be both more efficient and a more comfortable place for you and your family to live. These are some of the upgrades we can offer you:
- Replacing your current doors and windows with newer, more energy-efficient products that have been approved by Energy Star.
- Changing out your current thermostat for a programmable thermostat that you can use to cut down on your HVAC usage.
- Replacing your current water heater with an energy-efficient model that will provide your family with plenty of hot water on demand.
- Upgrading your current lighting fixtures and bulbs to Energy Star-approved products.
- Improving your existing insulation in your home’s attic, outside-facing walls, crawlspace, and anywhere else where you may be wasting energy.
- Sealing off all doors, windows, ducts, and any other openings to the outside that may be costing you money.
About Intelligent Design Electric | Electricians Tucson
When you’re ready for a home energy upgrade, call Intelligent Design Electric. Our team of Tucson electricians have extensive experience offering a full array of essential electrical services. Because of this, we’re always available to provide you with a home energy evaluation. If you have any questions for our team about how you can start conserving energy in your home, call us today to get them answered!